TrueSupport v1.1 – Support Tickets System & Knowledge Base
TrueSupport, the online support ticket system, Exclusively made for Support Tickets and Knowledge Bases. Using this application user can register to portal and make support request for their tickets. This application also provide facility to search articles and FAQs that added by admin, Which will help your clients to know more about your product or services.
- Build with codeigniter framework.
- Fully AJAX based system.
- User-friendly interface and interaction.
- Neatly written and commented code.
- Multilingual support.
- Well documented.
Design & Interface
- Neat and clean design.
- Build with bootstrap CSS framework.
- Fully responsive.
- SCSS files included.
- User-friendly admin interface with modern outlook.
- Neat email template.
Authentication & Security
- User login, forgot password and reset password options.
- Reset password link sent to user email.
- User registration and activation.
- Activation code will send to user email.
- User dashboard.
- Totally secured system (SQL injection, XSS, CSRF).
- User profile, change password and update profile image.
- List of articles separated by categories.
- Manage articles and categories.
- Articles and categories position ordering by drag and drop.
- Search suggestions on search article in frontend.
- Filter articles in admin side.
- Option to vote articles in frontend.
- List of FAQs separated by categories.
- Manage FAQs and categories.
- FAQs and categories position ordering by drag and drop.
- Filter FAQs in admin side.
- List of tickets separated by categories.
- User can submit tickets.
- User can attach file with ticket.
- User can list and filter submitted tickets.
- User can view and reply for tickets.
- Admin and Support Manager can assign tickets to Support Agents.
- Drag and drop option for keep order of ticket categories.
- Admin users can reply to tickets based on assigned tickets.
- Option to update ticket status.
- Option to manage users to specific roles.
- Option to block/unblock users to accessing site.
- User based permissions, which gives special permission to admin users rather than role based permission.
- Site settings for updating site related information such as name, logo and more.
- Social media settings for updating social media links.
- SEO settings for updating basic SEO information.
- Role based permission for allocating permission to specific role.
- App settings for basic app configuration.
- Email settings and Email templates