Learn How to Develop ERP (Source Code)
Complete project with all modules. 100% satisfaction. Support available. This project is particularly useful for those who are developing an ERP software for .Net frame-work using vb.net. As the topic of ERP itself is very vast, therefore user can develop as per their requirement after modifying the code.
In this project, you will learn about the steps, architecture, design, validation rules required to develop an ERP software. In this Project we will design following modules:- Features
- Easy Configurable Source Code Including All Major Module Level Programming
- General ledger
- Inventory management
- Bill Of Material
- Manufacturing Module
- Work Order Process
- .MRN (Material Receipt Note )
- MIN (Material Issue Note)
- Built IN Crystal Report Used, that enhance the overall project value, the user can easily customize the Crystal report Formulas as per their requirement
- Flexible framework to support Rapid Application Development for custom extensions
- Our Support With over 12 patch/updates released with the recently released update on 15-10-2015, we consider this version highly stable.
The fact that ERP Source Code is a first Source Code Project that makes it even more customization and flexible.concept
This project of source code basically giving the directions to learners that how to to do.
Deploying an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system is an expensive proposition, not just in terms of licensing dollars and maintenance, but in terms of dedicated resources and time. And yet all too often, organizations, dazzled by vendor promises and hype. Therefore, here is the best solution .
Closing Stock Provide you with superior inventory control to be able to view stock level while feeding Purchase Order. Improved warehouse utilization and systems for the procurement and production concept. A stock take system, including cycle counts and extensive reporting concepts included.
- Main Features in Detail
Manage your accounts, transfer money between them, and get a picture of the general financial health of your business. ( double entry accounting )
Track customers, quotations, sales orders, and invoices.
Track vendors, purchase orders, and invoices.
- Contact Management
Track customer/vendor orders and relationships to your business.
- Cash Management
Handle cash in and cash out. Write checks, track receipts, and reconcile with bank statements.
- Fixed Assets
Track and manage fixed assets, their depreciation and disposal
- Inventory Management and Light Manufacturing
Track goods and services, and assemblies of these
- Point of Sale